What is an affirmation? Everything we repeatedly say to ourselves out loud or in our thoughts are affirmations. Affirmations are positive words and or statements that help us to refrain from negative self-talk. Look at the areas of your life that you would like to change. Create OPPOSITE statements.
|NEGATIVE STATEMENT||POSITIVE AFFIRMATION (opposites)|
|I have no control||I am in full control of my decisions|
|I hate looking in the mirror||I will have a healthy body image|
|Nothing I do is ever right||Today I choose to accept myself|
|I am not good enough||I deserve and am worthy of happiness|
|I can’t stand my body||I naturally love and accept my body|
Loving Yourself Affirmations
Here are some additional affirmations for loving your body. Try saying a few of these each day or create your own. #yougotthis
- Having a healthy body image comes naturally to me.
- Feeling positive about my body is normal for me.
- I naturally love and accept my body.
- Having a healthy body image improves the quality of my life.
- I deserve to be confident and happy.
- Self acceptance comes naturally to me.
- I find it easy to think positively about my body.
- I have a healthy body image.
- I accept myself completely.
- I am thankful for my body.
- I am building a positive body image.
- I am confident in the way I look.
- I am beginning to accept myself more and more.
- Each day I look and feel better.
- I am overcoming negativity and building a positive attitude towards myself.
- I am beginning to feel content with the way I look.
- I am becoming happier with my body.
- I will have a healthy body image.
- I am finding it easier to feel confident in the way I look.
- I will always have gratitude for my body.
- People are drawn to me because I am confident in the way I look.
Peace and Blessings,